Friday, January 10, 2014

EASY AND DELICIOUS CHICKEN NODDLE PASTA

Egg Pappardelle noodles topped with chicken, carrots and potatoes

Some people have a way with food and really know their way around a kitchen. I'm not one of those people. Whatever I do is simple heat and eat, but it's still healthy -- and usually delicious! My diet is kind of all over the place, because let's be real. I like to eat fast food, chips and chocolate. I just don't (very often). My only savior is this little crock pot I bought at Target. Seriously, best $12 I've ever spent!!!

Chicken Noodle Pasta: 
CHICKEN CUTLETS
1 CAN SLICED CARROTS
1 CAN SLICED POTATOES
-combine with spices in crock pot 
-cook on low for 8 hours
-pull chicken into bits when finished 

EGG PAPPARDELLE NOODLES
-cook for ten minutes

Combine and serve - yum!

No comments: