Sunday, June 30, 2013

How Johnny Depp Stays Fit at 50

Johnny Depp turned 50 this month. Can you believe that shit? He's such a hot piece. What's his secret?!? On staying in shape: "It must be clean living! I don't know. I did a lot of sword-fighting training for 'Pirates Of The Caribbean.' Learning to sword fight is a total body workout without any breaks. After 10 minutes, you're ready to collapse. All that training made it mentally easier for me to want to stay fit."
  ON CUTTING BACK SMOKING: "I do feel pleased that I'm in better physical shape because I'm a dad and I've got two kiddies who are rapidly growing up. I just hit 40 and I've been cutting down on my smoking, so you've got to do something to keep yourself active and overcome your nicotine deficit. Instead of having a cigarette, you dive in the swimming pool -- or some other healthy activity!" On the set of his film Dillinger, he reportedly asked his dressing room to be stocked with a treadmill, weights, and a stability ball for his suite. He also wanted his refrigerator stocked with blueberries, strawberries, pineapple, kiwi, and soy milk. As far as his diet on set is concerned, Johnny asked for thoroughly cooked chicken breast, tuna packed in water, and hard boiled eggs.

No comments: